- Has Lewandowski moved to Barcelona?
- Who has played for both Barcelona and Bayern Munich?
- Has Lewandowski ever got a red card?
- Will Lewandowski play against Madrid?
- Is Lewandowski joining Bayern?
- Is Lewandowski getting traded?
- Is Lewandowski back in training?
- Who is leaving Bayern Munich?
- Who is top goal scorer in Champions League?
- Where is Lewandowski moving to?
Robert Lewandowski: Poland striker completes move from Bayern Munich to Barcelona. Barcelona have signed Poland striker Robert Lewandowski from Bayern Munich on a four-year contract worth 50m euros (42.6m). More info : Has Lewandowski moved to Barcelona?
1. Robert Lewandowski (2014â2022: Bayern Munich, 2022âPresent: Barcelona) More info : Who has played for both Barcelona and Bayern Munich?
Robert Lewandowski has received 0 yellow cards and 0 red cards. More info : Has Lewandowski ever got a red card?
Robert Lewandowski will be playing in his first Clásico on Sunday. More info : Will Lewandowski play against Madrid?
Robert Lewandowski joins Barcelona from Bayern Munich until 2027. More info : Is Lewandowski joining Bayern?
The transfer saga has finally come to its conclusion. Robert Lewandowski will leave Bayern Munich and join Barcelona. More info : Is Lewandowski getting traded?
Robert Lewandowski has returned to Bayern Munich's training facilities on Saturday morning for what may be the final time. More info : Is Lewandowski back in training?
Robert Lewandowski has publicly stated his desire to leave Bayern Munich this summer, rather than at the end of his contract next year. More info : Who is leaving Bayern Munich?
Robert Lewandowski and Mohamed Salah have joined Erling Haaland on five goals at the top of the UEFA Champions League scoring charts. More info : Who is top goal scorer in Champions League?